Endangered Animal ListEdit
The DoEt published an endangered animal list in Phaluhm.
- Indochinese Leopard - Introduced specie that was introduced in Phaluhm during the 14th century, now declining in population in areas of Nazahezan and Kambular.
- Phouecken Catfish - native catfish in Phaluhm Phoueck, now endangered due to over fishing by Chinese, Vietnamese and Phaluhm boats
- Tannis owl - native owl in Phaluhm Phoueck, declining in population
- Whale shark
- Oriental small-clawed otter
- Phaluhm duck
- Kambular and Magazena flying fox
- Loggerhead sea turtle
- Spiny turtle
- Phaluhm fruit dove
- Rembal lorikeet
|Tourism and Culture - Energy - Finance - Foreign Relations - Justice - Industry, Agriculture and Trade - Transportation - Welfare - Health - Environment - Defence - Education|