|Language(s)||English, Phaluhm, Malay|
|Nicknames||Vatican of the East|
It is also popular for its beaches and palaces, and is one of the most feature rich cities in the world.
- Firifoto - A business-neighbourhood with a lot of offices
- Hajo - A shopping neighbourhood
- Jabañyguena - A new residential neighbourhood
- Kristtan Kallhal Port - The only port in Balulu.
- Kristtan Kallhal Airport - The only airport in Balulu
- Ñessan - The oldest residential neighbourhood of the city
|South China Sea|| Jabañyguena (Jabbahknegunea)
| Ñessan (Niessan)|
| Kota Hyento (Kota Heiento)
| Kristtan Kallhal Port
| Kristtan Airport
Krystan Kallhal lies in the bay of the South China Sea. It is surounded with the Klas Bay Mountains. It's total area size 200ha, that is the size of large towns in Phaluhm Phoueck. It is the only city in Balulu and the capital. Its capital meets at the Ñessan House, where all government takes place.
Since Balulu is so small, it only has two sectors, fishing and tourisim. It also relies on Phaluhm Phoueck on its economy as well. Since 1979, the area has grown from a poverish area to a thriving area of investment.
Places of InterestEdit
Krystan Kallhal has many places to visit, such as:
- Balulu Mosque
- Tyhen Palace
- Youger Musuem
- Pyten Palace
- Jyesta Amusement Park
- Balulu Dream Park