Fast at response!
Phaluhm Most (Phaluhm for Phaluhm Post) is the national post-service of Phaluhm Phoueck. Its owned by Niels Liberty. It was founded in 2001 to replace the old National Post. The headquarters are located at 12 Ruakhilasan, Islatealla, Dauham Sammar Hazaham, at the so-called 'Post Tower' or 'Most Tower' which is one of the tallest buildings in Phaluhm Phoueck.
The new 'Cross' Logo was launched, together with a branding change, on July 6th 2015.
Facts and statisticsEdit
As of Q1 2015:
- Phaluhm Most is the third-largest Phaluhm employer (after Air Phaluhm and the Government), with a total of 2,453 employees.
- Phaluhm Most has 1,614 post boxes throughout the country.
- 97% letters are delivered on time.
- Phaluhm Most has 176 post outlets (90 in Nazahezan, 4 in Nuybuey, 25 in Kota Kambular, 39 in Magazena and 18 in Retatto).
- The largest post office is the GPO in Dauham Sammar Hazaham. The smallest (and most isolated) is Nuybuey South (hexacode NU-SO-01), reachable only by boat, and in the words of one observer, 'little more than a tin shed'.
- The highest post office is at Kau Jalti North Village in the Tamblay Mountains, 1082m above sea level.
- 18,322,720 letters were handled in financial year 2014.